• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • renelili
    Neuer Benutzer

setings titannit jan 2015

Hello all,

I converted an enigma setinglist to titan settinglist.
    Sats fram 42 ° east till 30 ° west.
    I sincerely hope it works for you.
    I transfered the settings with FTP in /mnt/settings/ and for me it works in an IPbox 9000 HD with titannit image

Regards,

Renelili

by Bulldog
    Angehängte Dateien
    Zuletzt geändert von Bulldog; 10.01.2015, 10:47. Grund: Thema in einen eigenem Thread und in den passenden Bereich verschoben.
  • Bulldog
    Super-Moderator

Thanks for the work. In a short overview I found that there are frequencies missing in your file transponder (which is tippical for transforming from Eniga2 satellites.xml). If you perform the same search with the transponder attached here, you should find a lot more. Should channels not be found then please post the missing satellites and transponders here.

Regards,
    Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• Hans_A
      Neuer Benutzer

Zitat von Bulldog Beitrag anzeigen
      Thanks for the work. In a short overview I found that there are frequencies missing in your file transponder (which is tippical for transforming from Eniga2 satellites.xml). If you perform the same search with the transponder attached here, you should find a lot more. Should channels not be found then please post the missing satellites and transponders here.

Regards,
      I am very pleased with these works, well done !!
      Transponders change so often, I always have to look in KingOfSat.
      In mij old firmware I had a settingseditor (Relook PCEditor) that could load the Transponderlist directly from KingOfSat!
      This option would be very usefull in a future version of SatChannelListEditor (I have 5.4)

Kommentar

Nicht konfiguriertes PHP-Modul

Einklappen

setings titannit jan 2015

Einklappen
      Lädt...
      X