• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • professor_jonny
    Special VIP

Atemio Philips Amberlight Support

Im wondering it it is possible to implement amberlight in an atemio Reciever.

I have looked at possible simple hardware implementation to add this to the reciever and there are a few possible ideas:

I2c port access direct from the decoder

Usb port driver and hardware.

Serial port.

Network control via amberlight controller.

So I came up with a simple schematic using a small micro controller that would have the ability to drive stereo amberlight and a small i2c dotmatrix display for sender logos.

It is very simple and will interface a 5v micro with the 3.3 v i2c levels of the atemio decoder for amberlight control and for the lcd display.

I implemented a max232 serial chip that is able to read debug messages from the serial port on the pc or could be used to control the amberlight direct from the decoders serial port freeing up the usb for wifi.

I'm wondering if the devs plan to implement amberlight support in TitanNit in the future ?
    Angehängte Dateien
    Zuletzt geändert von professor_jonny; 07.03.2014, 21:22. Grund: PICTURE QUALITY
  • professor_jonny
    Special VIP

Edit pic quality :-)

Kommentar

• professor_jonny
      Special VIP

adaptable source code :-)

This project is intresting is is a usb based micro controller that uses windows software to analise the picture of a computer display and output the results to a usb avr dongle to drive rgb led's.

maybe the devs can implement the amblone sources into TiatnNIt if we have enough cpu power to decode the colour burst signal to the display?

http://amblone.com/
      Zuletzt geändert von professor_jonny; 07.03.2014, 21:56.

Kommentar

Nicht konfiguriertes PHP-Modul

Einklappen

Atemio Philips Amberlight Support

Einklappen
      Lädt...
      X