Einklappen

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • karlo
    Tech.....

Wow, titan.po in Spanish! Now i have a problem . We have in titan-source no spanish, you see de, en, fr, gr and so on.

But we will make it - send here the po-file as es.po ("Exportiere Übersetzung"). Then I speak with obi so that is integrated in the source code.

Next step: integrated in TitanNitLanguageEditor.

then you can load normal and correct. I think obi takes time, so we will see....
    DM 900 FBC, VU+ Duo 4K 1x DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner, Wetek Play, LG OLED55B7D, Onkyo TX-RZ710, Fritz!Box 7590

Kommentar

• karlo
      Tech.....

Zitat von fogo Beitrag anzeigen
      we are creating a titan.po in Spanish
      Hi fogo, i need this file
      DM 900 FBC, VU+ Duo 4K 1x DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner, Wetek Play, LG OLED55B7D, Onkyo TX-RZ710, Fritz!Box 7590

Kommentar

• fogo
        Neuer Benutzer

thanks Karlo, I'm working on the .po, upload it when I get it.

Kommentar

• fogo
          Neuer Benutzer

Zitat von karlo Beitrag anzeigen
          Hi fogo, i need this file
          hi karlo,
          es_titan.po build Spanish translation.
          I have had several problems, as lines added edited the Spanish, the program will not let me create the .mo to see how it would work, to see the msgstr and titan.po titan.po-> target ..... saved as an_titan.po but renamed to es_titan.po ....

you test.

Thank you.
          Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• karlo
            Tech.....

Neue Version 0.9.9 in #1 . Erste Rev. für spanisch

Fogo: at the first start, en is loaded. Go to "Importiere Übersetzung" and load your file.

Kommentar

• fogo
              Neuer Benutzer

hi karlo,

I've noticed that from the 9124 line and > ,does not maintain the Spanish language, remains in English. (which is loaded by default svn-es)

Kommentar

• karlo
                Tech.....

test.jpg

what do you mean?
                Angehängte Dateien
                Zuletzt geändert von karlo; 31.08.2014, 22:20.

Kommentar

• fogo
                  Neuer Benutzer

oddities are perhaps the program has been executed also with the version preview.... now I get another changeset 29686 germany goes and does not come -es- if downloaded ....germany yesothee.jpgline9124.jpg

Kommentar

• fogo
                    Neuer Benutzer

thanks for the titan.mo, but I explain:

I do not go in the edited lines msgstr always comes English, (Spanish titan.po if they leave the column) if this is so never takes effect on titan.mo always see the menus in English.

Kommentar

• karlo
                      Tech.....

that's crazy - you see with me that's ok!
                      Delete the po directory and start the program again.
                      Source language (svn) = 'en', then 'Import translation' the file that you sent me

Kommentar

• karlo
                        Tech.....

Zitat von fogo Beitrag anzeigen
                        thanks for the titan.mo, but I explain:

I do not go in the edited lines msgstr always comes English, (Spanish titan.po if they leave the column) if this is so never takes effect on titan.mo always see the menus in English.
                        Your box-language is en? then swap the titan.mo in 'de' or 'fr' - reboot and switch to this language

Kommentar

• fogo
                          Neuer Benutzer

karlo can this corrupt and something in my titan, I do not know, there are many tests done and the same goes for the program, I made her change "fr" and same result, its titan.mo is .... I still see everything in English .

pd.I'm with the 95 titan nemesis not know if that will be the problem, the most important is that you look good the translation to put them in future builds.

Kommentar

• fogo
                            Neuer Benutzer

and everything in order, I have removed many test files on the PC and now if you let me load the svn -es- and I get it ... the problem is that the .mo is not created correctly with the program, titannit firmware no work (es),

to create the titan.mo (es) and test firmware I get this error:

its titan.mo (es) sent me does not work,..... you yes?
                            Zuletzt geändert von fogo; 01.09.2014, 00:23.

Kommentar

• karlo
                              Tech.....

No, do not go with me too! We have a problem with control characters.
                              The server reported 10 fatal errors:
                              Spoiler ->

/source.titan/po/es/LC_MESSAGES/titan.po_auto.utf.po:521:79: invalid control sequence
                              /source.titan/po/es/LC_MESSAGES/titan.po_auto.utf.po:1516:3: invalid control sequence
                              /source.titan/po/es/LC_MESSAGES/titan.po_auto.utf.po:3490:30: invalid control sequence
                              /source.titan/po/es/LC_MESSAGES/titan.po_auto.utf.po:3716:48: invalid control sequence
                              /source.titan/po/es/LC_MESSAGES/titan.po_auto.utf.po:3720:38: invalid control sequence
                              /source.titan/po/es/LC_MESSAGES/titan.po_auto.utf.po:4680:66: invalid control sequence
                              /source.titan/po/es/LC_MESSAGES/titan.po_auto.utf.po:5924:3: invalid control sequence
                              /source.titan/po/es/LC_MESSAGES/titan.po_auto.utf.po:6045:3: invalid control sequence
                              /source.titan/po/es/LC_MESSAGES/titan.po_auto.utf.po:6184:29: invalid control sequence
                              /source.titan/po/es/LC_MESSAGES/titan.po_auto.utf.po:6331:36: invalid control sequence
                              xgettext: found 10 fatal errors

But the line numbers are not the same as in the titan.po
                              I will see tomorrow.

Kommentar

• karlo
                                Tech.....

So, now it works, but only locally!
                                the problem were incorrect control characters '\ n' and '\ N' - backslash + space + n (N)
                                In the new version 0.9.10 this is corrected. Also, the create the titan.mo fixed!
                                Now there is another problem-on the svn server:
                                In 29694 everything is OK - but then automatically operates a script (auto update po files) and then missing all the special characters!
                                that must probably corrected by obi ...

and here a working titan.mo
                                Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

Nicht konfiguriertes PHP-Modul

Einklappen

TitanNitLanguageEditor

Einklappen
                                Lädt...
                                X