• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • ikvat
    Neuer Benutzer

Hello Karlo
    Do i only have to translate the lines present on the msgstr column ? Because if I translate the missing lines on msgstr (those present on the msgid column) and backup my job, some are saved and some aren't.
    Zuletzt geändert von ikvat; 11.09.2017, 11:30.

Kommentar

• professor_jonny
      Special VIP

Zitat von ikvat Beitrag anzeigen
      Hello Karlo
      Do i only have to translate the lines present on the msgstr column ? Because if I translate the missing lines on msgstr (those present on the msgid column) and backup my job, some are saved and some aren't.
      I put a guide in the wiki a while back I have not been keeping up with developments as of recent but this should give you the basic outline.

The message id field you must not alter this is what is coded in TitanNit source that the program looks for when looking for an alternative translation, if you edit you will make a translation not work for that string, yes some of the translations for them are not correct but it is a little harder to alter them as sore code needs to be altered.

http://sbnc.dyndns.tv/trac/wiki/en/E...ditor#point9.6

It would be nice if the devs implemented transflex into TitanNit it uses translation memory and suggestion which is handy to make strings use similar wording it can just integrate and build automatically, it really ensures consistency in strings and helps provide suggested translations that any one can edit some just like to do it even for no benefit of them selves.

here is the one that our dev buzz set up over at xbmc4xbox:
      https://www.transifex.com/xbmc4xbox/xbmc4xbox/

hope this is helpful.

Kommentar

• ikvat
        Neuer Benutzer

Zitat von professor_jonny Beitrag anzeigen
        I put a guide in the wiki a while back I have not been keeping up with developments as of recent but this should give you the basic outline.

The message id field you must not alter this is what is coded in TitanNit source that the program looks for when looking for an alternative translation, if you edit you will make a translation not work for that string, yes some of the translations for them are not correct but it is a little harder to alter them as sore code needs to be altered.

http://sbnc.dyndns.tv/trac/wiki/en/E...ditor#point9.6

It would be nice if the devs implemented transflex into TitanNit it uses translation memory and suggestion which is handy to make strings use similar wording it can just integrate and build automatically, it really ensures consistency in strings and helps provide suggested translations that any one can edit some just like to do it even for no benefit of them selves.

here is the one that our dev buzz set up over at xbmc4xbox:
        https://www.transifex.com/xbmc4xbox/xbmc4xbox/

hope this is helpful.
        Ok, thx, It will help a lot.

Kommentar

• ikvat
          Neuer Benutzer

Just one last thing. In the wiki, the tool interface seems to be set up in english, but i don't see anything on the menus. Can you help me?
          Zuletzt geändert von ikvat; 12.09.2017, 00:18.

Kommentar

• professor_jonny
            Special VIP

Just one last thing. In the wiki, the tool seems to be set up in english, but i don't see anything on the menus. Can you help me?
            this is how to switch to English if it helps
            Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

• karlo
              Tech.....

professor_jonny has used for the wiki v0.8
              Currently it is in German (on a lot of desire) I have to install both times
              DM 900 FBC, VU+ Duo 4K 1x DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner, Wetek Play, LG OLED55B7D, Onkyo TX-RZ710, Fritz!Box 7590

Kommentar

• professor_jonny
                Special VIP

Just one last thing. In the wiki, the tool seems to be set up in english, but i don't see anything on the menus. Can you help me?
                if you want to view the program in English as karlo says above you need to use a version below 0.8 all newer builds are natively in german.

I did not se a link to a download in the first page karlo may have a copy or link to download it.

Kommentar

• karlo
                  Tech.....

No good idea to use an old version, there were more errors than in the last version
                  DM 900 FBC, VU+ Duo 4K 1x DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner, Wetek Play, LG OLED55B7D, Onkyo TX-RZ710, Fritz!Box 7590

Kommentar

• ikvat
                    Neuer Benutzer

No, that's ok. I'm much more comfortable with the tool now. At the same time, I've highly improved my German and words like Exportiere Ubersetzung could be useful during my future travel in Germany.

Kommentar

• professor_jonny
                      Special VIP

No, that's ok. I'm much more comfortable with the tool now. At the same time, I've highly improved my German and words like Exportiere Ubersetzung could be useful during my future travel in Germany.
                      Lol, that's the same way I feel I translated the wiki to English and modernised it a bit and I picked up a few words from repitition but i dont know how handy they would be on travels to germany tho.
                      I tried following the devs on Skype but I just spent all my time on google translate!!

Sent from my SCL-L02 using Tapatalk

Kommentar

• ikvat
                        Neuer Benutzer

Zitat von professor_jonny Beitrag anzeigen
                        Lol, that's the same way I feel I translated the wiki to English and modernised it a bit and I picked up a few words from repitition but i dont know how handy they would be on travels to germany tho.
                        I tried following the devs on Skype but I just spent all my time on google translate!!

Sent from my SCL-L02 using Tapatalk
                        Wow, You've done your translation without speaking German!!!
                        You deserve a medal!

Kommentar

• karlo
                          Tech.....

Özellikle nirvana için!

Start on Windows and read Wiki

1. Datei/Quellsprache (svn)/en
                          2. Datei/Übersetzen nach/tr
                          translate all

3. Datei/Übersetzung speichern
                          4. exportiere Übersetzung
                          Send me this file

Über Hilfe wird angezeigt:
                          Code:
                          1. Quellsprache wählen - die aktuelle Datei wird vom svn-Server geladen
                          2. Übersetzen-Sprache wählen. Hierbei wird
                          A. die letzte Datei gewählt von 'Übersetzung speichern' oder
                          B. die letzte lokale svn-Datei oder
                          C. die letzte Datei vom svn-Server
                          Diese beiden Punkte werden vom Programm vermerkt und ab dem 2. Starten automatisch ausgeführt.
                          3. Übersetzen und speichern
                          4. 'Exportiere Übersetzung' und diese Datei im AAF-Forum posten

To build a titan.mo (to test copy it to /var/usr/local/share/titan/po/??/LC_MESSAGES/titan.mo) you need 3 Files:
                          gettext-runtime-0.13.1.bin.woe32.zip, gettext-tools-0.13.1.bin.woe32.zip, libiconv-1.9.1.bin.woe32.zip

extract it to /gettext/ in Prog-Dir
                          Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

Nicht konfiguriertes PHP-Modul

Einklappen

TitanNitLanguageEditor

Einklappen
                          Lädt...
                          X