• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • professor_jonny
    Special VIP

Ultraplus Reseller models

Hi there for all the kiwi's and Auzzies and with an Ultraplus decoder I have just compiled a list of the simular models from Atevio AV decoders to aviod confusion.

Atevio 700 (same as the Ultraplus F980 HD)
    Atevio 7000 (same as the Ultraplus F9000 HD)
    Atevio 7500 (same as the Ultraplus X-9200 HD)
    Atemio 500 (same as the F900 HD I believe ?)

If you wish to try or install titan you need to install the AAF Recovery Tool (ART) on your pc then install the install the factory Atevio AV loader of the equalivant model on your decoder then you can install TitanNit up to version 1.3.

You can also cross flash the bootloader with the HDF bootloader flash plugin but i have not tried this my self it is available HERE.
    This will flash an atemio compatable bootloader but make sure you proform a factory reset before you install and run this plugin.

If you wish to install titan versions above 1.3 you must install the new iboot loader.

From then on if you wish to uninstall TitanNit you can just use the Atevio AV original IRD file and it works perfectly with our decoders.

Also you can use the IRD reseller changer tool with the Ultraplus IRD file by forcing it to the equalivant Atevio AV model and it will work with the atemio loader no problems.

You need to do this as you cant go back to the original Ultraplus loader as it is not included in the AAF Recovery Tool (ART) and there is no way to restore the original loader except from flashing a loader from the uboot enviroment over telnet and Im not even going to bother how to tell you how to do this.

If you wish to run an enigma image after installing iboot you have to install a version of titan below 1.3 and it will install the old 1.54 loader that will work with ART to be able to install maxiuboot.

Be aware that this process if it goes wrong or the power goes off during flashing the loader there is no recovery method and don't blame me.

I have created picture Icons for the channels for the optus satelites to spify up the epg and info bars with pictures instead of channel names available HERE, it has all the sky and free feeds on D1 D2 C1/D3 and Intelsat IS 19 we can get in New Zealand.

And just to show you a sample of my work:

Zuletzt geändert von professor_jonny; 07.02.2014, 08:17.

Nicht konfiguriertes PHP-Modul

Einklappen

Ultraplus Reseller models

Einklappen
Lädt...
X