• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • professor_jonny
    Special VIP

snow in display and graphics corruption

i have installed titan on a ultraplus 9200 (same as 7600) and i seem to get snow on the display and graphical corruption especially in the menu but doing a reboot makes it go away?.

it even happens in the boot loader i-boot is there a setting or something i need to alter or is there issues with the boot loader with my box ?.

i see there is an option for boot rgb fix do i need to enable this or something ?
    Zuletzt geändert von professor_jonny; 23.11.2016, 09:55.
  • professor_jonny
    Special VIP

This is what I mean the snowy dots on the screen they are not static.

I could not get the OSD to trip out with horizontal tearing and sync issuies but I will update when it happens again.

I'm guessing this may be hardware related but it worked perfectly with the original software with out these issuies, could the unit have different ram timings programmed into the factory boot loader for the ultraplus or something ?

is there a ram test feature in telnet?

WP_20161124_07_57_24_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161124_07_59_05_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161124_07_58_54_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161124_07_58_32_Pro.jpg

Kommentar

• professor_jonny
      Special VIP

So I have had a further play and found at lower resolutions 576i this problem does not happen and at 1080p I get blanking and sync issuies and inverted colours and no sound which is a typical problem with interference or hdmi drive issuies.

I'm wondering if there is a setting in the boot loader to boost the hdmi output level?

it could be a power supply issue but the box works perfectly with the ultraplus loader and image.

setting digital noise reduction on the tv to high makes the problem go away at intermediate resolutions (720p) that would otherwise have this problem.

Kommentar

Nicht konfiguriertes PHP-Modul

Einklappen

snow in display and graphics corruption

Einklappen
      Lädt...
      X