X

Does anyone have the 1.85 firmware running?

Einklappen

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • bmarc
    Erfahrene Benutzer

Hi,

Does someone use the 1.85firmware on the UFS910?

(Since Titan, it has been a pleasure running the AAF software, but now I don't dare to make a software update after 1.77)

Therefore the question; does anyone have the 1.85 running as should be? (for example with an existing swap) Last week I had to go back to 1.74 thanks to: http://www.aaf-digital.info/forum/sh...le-Images-1-74

(my probs with the 1.85 were: crashes,not finding the SWAP-usb ,restart-loop and not always the ability to use the feed)

Thanks by advance for any reactions.

Extra question; are we going to be able to use the plugins in the future when we hang on to an old image? (for safety I already have made a total backup from image + SWAP)

Don't get me wrong: I do appreciate the work of AAF!!!

grtz

bmarc
    Zuletzt geändert von bmarc; 24.10.2016, 20:00.
    ...waiting for a DM9000....with TitanNit
  • krabbler
    Neuer Benutzer

3 x Titannit auf ufs910 ohne Probleme

Hallo,

ich habe es auf 2 Boxen mit Swapstick und einer Box hat einer interne SSD am Laufen, allerdings NICHT die stable Version sondern ein Nightly Build (39274) da sie Stable Probleme mit den statischen IP's und so hatte.

mfg

Krabbler

Kommentar

• bmarc
      Erfahrene Benutzer

Hi Krabbler,

Thank you for the quick response! That gives me back hope to make another update to the latest version of Titan!

May I ask?
      *Your box with the internal drive; is the SWAP internal (on that drive) or is it on an external usb? (because this is the situation here (internal HDD + SWAP on usb))
      *Did you make a simple update (using the existing SWAP); or did you restart ('while using Westlights thread) from scratch?

Also thanks for the hint to use the Nightly Build (39274). Or doesn't that matters?

Grtz!

bmarc
      Zuletzt geändert von bmarc; 25.10.2016, 18:26.

Kommentar

• bmarc
        Erfahrene Benutzer

only v1.85-stable-Full-g247 to chose

The only version shown by the box (System-flash-update (Online)) is v1.85-stable-Full-g247?

I went for the update and fw 1.85 seems to work, but I can't restore all of my settings (skin and timer-recordings won't be restored). And because I don't have the time to set it all manually back as it should..I went back to an earlier back-up.

(the box seemed to have problems with reaching/using/writing the SWAP although the swap-Oscam was active. A total clean install could perhaps bring the solution. But as I said; for the moment; I don' t have the time.
        Zuletzt geändert von bmarc; 26.10.2016, 19:12.

Kommentar

• krabbler
          Neuer Benutzer

just now ... about 20 builds to chose

Hello bmarc,

I just startet now my 910 and see online up to Update build 39296 .. about 20 builds to chose..
          internal SSD and external USB-Stick with 4 directories swapdir swaoextension etc, but I don't know where the swap area is :-( , I never checked it .. it is the box in our guest room)
          on 2 Boxes I updated version 1.69 --> to 1.85 stable and there was the problem with IP/no FTP so I updated to build 39274 , it was the last available build at this evening and with this build all works like designed ..
          one Box I installed from USB with 1.69 full and then upgraded online to Build 39274 and restored the settings from another box (I just had to change IP)
          and just now I updated one box to 39296 and all seems ok.
          All settings are automaticly restored

I'm using the old gbox so I don't know much about oscam

best regards

krabbler

Kommentar

• bmarc
            Erfahrene Benutzer

Ok, thanks again!

I will download first a nightly built and make an update using an usb-stick.

Kommentar

• kamen
              Neuer Benutzer

Hi all,

I had updated my 910 to 1.85 (the stable version), but I had the problem that ftp and telnet is not running. I could not connect over ftp or telnet. Now I have make a update to Build 39274 ftp and telnet runs.

mfg
              kamen

Kommentar

• kudok

Zitat von kamen Beitrag anzeigen
                ... I had updated my 910 to 1.85 (the stable version), but I had the problem that ftp and telnet is not running ...
                This is also reported in german language here: http://www.aaf-digital.info/forum/sh...08#post1064808

so you are not alone.

Kommentar

• pedro63
                  Neuer Benutzer

ufs910 ftp problems with titannit 1.85

Zitat von kamen Beitrag anzeigen
                  Hi all,

I had updated my 910 to 1.85 (the stable version), but I had the problem that ftp and telnet is not running. I could not connect over ftp or telnet. Now I have make a update to Build 39274 ftp and telnet runs.

mfg
                  kamen
                  Hy kamen!
                  where can i find the download for build 39274?
                  thx

Kommentar

• Kathi2016
                    Benutzer

Hallo,
                    ich habe das Image von gestern 06.11.2016 vom FTP geladen und über Stick neugeflasht ohne Einstellungen zu behalten. Nachdem Flash bekam ich keine Telnet und FTP Verbindung (Netzwrk wurde richtig Konfiguriert!)! Bin wieder zurück auf die 1.74 stabil gegangen, dort geht es wieder!

Kommentar

• Kathi2016
                      Benutzer

Hat schon wieder einer die Software 1.85 getestet oder besteht immer noch das gleiche Problem mit dem FTP und Telnet zugang?

Kommentar

• bmarc
                        Erfahrene Benutzer

No, I didn't try it anymore. Sorry.

Kommentar

Nicht konfiguriertes PHP-Modul

Einklappen

Einklappen
                        Lädt...
                        X