• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • LJL_Houben
    Neuer Benutzer

Minor Bug: CAM Menu not working OK, Titannit 1.70

I don't know were to post bugs for Titannit therefor I posted this feed. (Sorry still a newby on this forum)
    First of all, as a previous Dreambox user (with Open PLI Image), the firmware looks great and a lot of features are in it. Love it

My hardware:
    - Kathrein UFS910
    - Aston CAM 1.07 version 2.26
    - Titannit 1.70 no Emu with 'happy' Fonts downloaded (don't know the exact name but the one with large characters)

The issueWhat I found:
    - The displaying of the CAM menu is not correct. It hangs and switches back to the CAM slot selection screen. However it is working fine up to now

In more detail:
    - I tried to look at the entitlement dates of my official Canal Digital smartcard. For this I went to 'Menu\System\CI-Module and selected slot 1. The Aston
    Module is displayed correctly.
    - There I selected the 'green' button [CI-ME] and it displayed 'Please Wait' followed by 3 menu items. Up to now it works fine.
    - When I select the first entry 'AbonnementsInformatie' (Entitlement info), then the CAM slot selection screen is displayed. After approx 3 seconds the display
    changes to 'Kaart wordt ingelezen, Even' (Card is read, please) and nothing happens.
    - After approx 60 seconds I pushed the 'OK' button, again the CAM slot selection screen is displayed and within 3 second the display changes and shows
    'CanalDigitaal'. This is the only provider on the card so this looks OK.
    - When selecting the 'CanalDigitaal' by pushing OK, again the CAM slot selection screen is displayed and after 3 seconds again the display changes to 'Kaart
    word ingelezen, even' (Card is read, please). And again nothing happens.
    - After approx 60 seconds I pushed the 'OK' button, again the CAM slot selection screen is displayed and within 3 seconds the display changes to showing the
    entitlements.
    - To exit the menu it is even harder, You have to exit each 'CAM menu' step first before you can actualy exit the normal menu. Otherwise the display stays in
    'menu mode' and shows the small television screen, but nothing more.

I hope this is helpfull for the devellopers. I don't know to make screenshot's yet. So if required than please explain me how to do this.
    Regards

Ludo
  • professor_jonny
    Special VIP

Please post bugs in the trac source control page here:
    http://sbnc.dyndns.tv/trac

you will need to login or set up an account your forum login wont work on the track page.

Please see the wiki more on creating tickets ( make sure you assign it the correct tags or it wont get to the correct person):

http://sbnc.dyndns.tv/trac/wiki/en/T...ooting#point12

you can take screenshots from the web page and then tfp them off the box and post them on the ticket.
    Zuletzt geändert von professor_jonny; 15.03.2016, 05:44.

Kommentar

Nicht konfiguriertes PHP-Modul

Einklappen

Minor Bug: CAM Menu not working OK, Titannit 1.70

Einklappen
    Lädt...
    X