• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • professor_jonny
    Special VIP

update wiki de-en translations Installation / Recovery

I have updated the translations for the instalation of the new reciever models into english (thanks OBI) but I dont under stand the structure to place the flash files on the usb stick to install titan and I don't have one of these model to figure it out my self (unless some one wants to donate me one :-)

Kopieren Sie nun die entpackte Update-Firmware-Datei auf einen in FAT32 formatierten USB-Stick und platzieren sie die Dateien e2jffs2.img und uImage im /enigma2 Ordner.
    Is this correct :

Copy the unzipped firmware update file to a formatted to FAT32 USB stick and copy the file e2jffs2.img and uImage into a folder called "enigma2"

also these models do not have links in the wiki for the instalation method is the below correct as i will add it:

8.25 Xpeedlx1/2
    8.26 Xpeedlx3
    8.27 Sezam-Marvel

I guess the install method for xspeed and sezam marvel is the same as they are a clone reciever ?:
    1. Format a USB stick to FAT32.
    2. Download the image of your choice and extract it to your desktop.
    3. Open the folder you extracted to your desktop,
    you will see a folder named xpeedlx3, this is your image file.
    Copy the entire xpeedlx3 folder directly to the USB stick.

Flashing the Receiver.

Fully power the receiver down via the rocker switch at the rear of the receiver.

Make sure no USB devices are plugged into the receiver at this point.

Insert the USB stick containing the image files into one of the USB ports on the receiver.

power the receiver on from the rear rocker switch.

When prompted via the receivers display press the volume up button ^ located on the front
    pannel of the receiver to initiate the flashing proccess
    Do you need to update the bootloader on these models to install TitanNit ?

Nicht konfiguriertes PHP-Modul

Einklappen

update wiki de-en translations Installation / Recovery

Einklappen
Lädt...
X