• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • chucker
    Neuer Benutzer

UFS 922 1.55 Extension peoblem

Hello i have a very weird issue with my Kathi. I try to ask in the chat but that is not the place also thanks to andi for the quick info but the problem is still there.
    So here it is when i try to go in the extensions and click on them the box just goes in and out so quickly.I check the ip feed ( 097.074.032.010 ) but is correct. Andy-1 suggest to me to try with static IP in network configuration and i did but still the same.I have USB pen drive named SWAP with 3 folders inside / backup , swapdir , swapextensions /. Early on today I try and install 1.47 but the problem was still exist. I come back on 1.55 my receiver is unlocked and I cant install anything except if i don`t find it stand alone not from the extensions menu.I try to be a specific as possible but can someone help me to resolve that problem.

Thank You so much
  • professor_jonny
    Special VIP

Hi

I have had issues where I could not get the network to work and a reboot may fix this problem , there has been nightly builds that have had network issues and in the past I have had to reinstall from usb.

What build are you on and is it a stable release?

maybe try logging in to telnet and preforming a ping traceroute or something?

May be something worth a try to see if something is getting blocked.

also of note you will still see updates with out the feed address installed the feed address is a private repo with additional plugins.
    The AAf team want to disassociate these plugins from main stream titan repo for legal reasons as it contains operator logo's and emu's.

Kommentar

• chucker
      Neuer Benutzer

Well my network is fine i did disable firewalls from my routher and everything that can block it.About the plug-in`s i was not aware that aaf is trying to do that. But i can tell you something is wrong because when i was on 1.54 yesterday i check if there is new update and my box shows nothing.Then i went in the website and i found that there is 1.55 version so it`s not only the extensions i believe.

Kommentar

• Westlicht
        Super-Moderator

Which internet connection is used for the update?
        If you are using a mobile provider with active data compression for your internet access, then this may cause this kind of problems with the online update...

Kommentar

• chucker
          Neuer Benutzer

I am on Virgin UK

Kommentar

• Westlicht
            Super-Moderator

Zitat von chucker Beitrag anzeigen
            I am on Virgin UK
            Virgin MOBILE (UK) ?

Again, is this a mobile internet provider and you are using a mobile internet access?
            Or is this a normal cable based DSL broadband or cable internet connection?

Kommentar

• chucker
              Neuer Benutzer

Yes that is my internet provider is not a mobile the box is connected to the routher with lan cable its a fibre optic 156 mbps

Kommentar

• Westlicht
                Super-Moderator

Ok, thanks for clarification. Because sometimes the image compression of mobile providers is the problem.

May you please give us an overview of your network settings on PC and Kathi?
                Is the box already connected to the internet? Is the tithek working?
                What's the result of the titanNit internet check? Did your get twice "OK", for LAN and Internet?

Please open a cmd windows on your Win PC and write at the prompt following command to show your network connections:
                Code:
                ipconfig /all
                Also please tell us your IPs of Router/Gateway, PC and Kathi.
                Did you check the MAC address of the box? Perhaps the MAC is set to 00:00:00:00:00 which avoids the internet connection.

Kommentar

• chucker
                  Neuer Benutzer

May you please give us an overview of your network settings on PC and Kathi?

everything is on DHCP my PC and my box

Is the box already connected to the internet? Is the tithek working?

YES i just watch tips and tricks

What's the result of the titanNit internet check? Did your get twice "OK", for LAN and Internet?

OK
                  OK

Also please tell us your IPs of Router/Gateway, PC and Kathi.

Router - 192.168.0.1
                  PC - 192.168.0.2
                  Kathi - 192.168.0.10

Did you check the MAC address of the box? Perhaps the MAC is set to 00:00:00:00:00 which avoids the internet connection.

how to check that?

Kommentar

• chucker
                    Neuer Benutzer

Ok I found where is the problem My stupid ISP. Here is the link http://store.virginmedia.com/discove.../web-safe.html

Basically for everyone that has the same problem just turn that stupid protection OFF

I don`t know how is in Germany but here in UK that is what`s happening the moderators can put a notice if they feel it will help other users with the same issue.
                    Thanks for everyone`s help and support.Now everything is working Hell I can see all the updates in system Option and install all the extensions that I need

Cheers

Kommentar

• Westlicht
                      Super-Moderator

O my god, an URL filter from the Internet Service Provider.....

Thanks for this hint.

Kommentar

Nicht konfiguriertes PHP-Modul

Einklappen

UFS 922 1.55 Extension peoblem

Einklappen
                      Lädt...
                      X